Sublimation LARGE (red string)faux Burlap/Canvas Santa Sack (BLANK)
Sublimation canvas burlap sack
Made of Heave weight 12oz Polyester canvas(300gsm), durable and reusable.
- Extra large size up to 50x70cm(±1-2cm).
Note: The recommended settings below for sublimation may need adjustments for
the best results. Sublimation settings will vary depending on the heat press
brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The layers of no texture soft paper towel achieve two goals: 1. It
helps to distribute the pressure evenly throughout the substrate; 2. It helps
to trap ink that is dispersed outside of the edges of the substrate if there
is an overprint area or full bleed in the artwork.
- sublimatable substrate
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- heat tape
- soft paper towel (optional)
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 385 - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 1:00 - 1:15 minutes
- pressure - Light/Medium
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel (optional)
5. Butcher paper
1. Place down a couple layers of soft paper towel.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
4. Place butcher paper over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
7. Remove transfer from substrate.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).