Sublimation 16 oz frosted beer mug
Sublimation 16oz frosted beer mug
USING A MUG WRAP:
- silicone mug wrap
- sublimatable substrate (glass mug)
- sublimation transfer
- scratch paper
- temperature - 400 degrees F 415 degrees if using a convection oven
- dwell time - 12:00 - 18:00 minutes (depending on the wrap and oven type)
- mug wrap pressure - light to medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the oven brand and model ink and paper and
2nd Note: Be sure that the artwork does not go beyond the size/dimension
limits of the mug wrap.
3rd Note: Convection ovens are recommended over traditional ovens for even
distribution of heat however you will need to increase the temperature to
415 degrees F to compensate for the convection air that will have a slight
4th Note: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F before placing the mug into the
oven 415 degrees for convection oven.
1. cut your transfers so that the transfer is slightly larger vertically than
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
3. Tape two ends of the transfer near the handle of the mug using the heat
4. Wrap a piece of scratch paper around the transfer and mug taping if
5. Wrap the silicone wrap around the mug and push the metal prongs through the
metal loops and squeeze together with both hands until secured.
6. Using the oven settings above stand the mug up in the oven. If placing
multiple mugs leave space between each to allow for proper heat & air
7. Remove items from the oven after the appropriate dwell time using heat
resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very hot.
8. Remove the mug wrap tear off the scratch paper and the transfer and place
mug in front of fan.
- DO NOT place mugs into water after sublimation - cracking will occur. Use
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time (1-3 minutes).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed or has brown spots on the rim of the top or bottom of the mug reduce
the dwell time slightly (15-30 seconds)
These are the best frosted mugs to sub on. The images are very sharp.
I must say I was very nervous when I first purchased them. I nailed it my first try tho. These have become my top seller. Can’t wait for you all to restock them.👍
I messed up one lol but my fault I should have researched times but the rest came out perfect will buy more :) I love your store and will keep shopping there.. Customer service is great as well they are so helpful especial if you are just starting. next I'm going to try the printer ink..
We Also Recommend
Sublimation HIGH QUALITY ANGEL WINGS Necklace Metal
We Sub’N ™️Sublimation tube dress Socks WITH INSERT