Stainless steel Sublimation 1 1/2" x 7" Bottle Opener(SET OF 12)
SUBLIMATION BOTTLE OPENER
The Bottle Opener is two sided and will need to be sublimated twice
once for each side
The layers of soft paper towel help to trap ink that is dispersed
outside of the edges of the substrate if there is an overprint area or full
bleed in the artwork.
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 1:00 - 1:15 minutes
- pressure - light to medium
1. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using heat tape.
2. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
3. Place the scratch paper over the transfer.
4. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
5. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
6. Remove transfer from substrate.
To do the other side of the bottle opener simply repeat settings used above
for first side.
Note: The recommended settings above for sublimation may need adjustments for
best results. Sublimation settings will vary depending on the heat press brand
and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
We Also Recommend
Sublimation men’s short boxer brief(some) WITH FREE INSERT
White Sublimation Thick/ FATTY straight special lid tumbler
Sublimation SKINNY straight special lid tumbler