dtf prints with 3d effect no weeding/permanent adhesive
UV DTF Prints are like no other prints on the market. Prints are made with an extra layering of ink to give a unique 3D effect. To finish off, a thin layer of varnish is added to give a glossy finish.
This listing is for one (1) UV DTF cup wrap transfer for a 16oz cup.
1. Make sure glass is clean.
2. Peel film from back of design
CAUTION! Ensure your wrap is lined up on the cup or surface. Adhesive is VERY strong. Once the glue touches the surface, do NOT attempt to remove the wrap.
3. Lay the design film down on the glass cup.
4. Squeegee the film working from the center outwards, pushing out any bubbles.
5. Rub, the more rubbing the better.
6. Peel clear film. Peel film and ensure the design is sticking to the surface.
7. If you notice the design not sticking to the surface, relay the film and continue to rub. Then proceed with peeling the film.