CUSTOM sublimation transfer (PRINTS ONLY)
REQUIREMENTS for SUBLIMATION
-At least 65% or higher polyester garment or coated substrate
-Must be pressed with a heat press
For the print ready option , uploaded files MUST match the sheet size selected in the drop down.
Whether it’s providing you with countless & continuous dye sublimation transfers to maximize your business's profitability or one (1) transfer... to jump start that idea with limitless potential; our goal is simple, to provide you with the best quality dye sublimation transfers and customer service ANYWHERE on the Planet!
FULL SHEETS ARE AVAILABLE Please make sure your artwork is the exact size of the sheet and contains a 1/4" margin.
- 8.5" x 11"
- 8.5” x14”
- 13" x 19"
- UPLOAD your ‘PRINT-READY’ graphic(s), artwork prior to ordering, ‘IF’ you're unsure of your graphics quality, usability, etc.
* If you’re uncertain of your graphics quality, feel free to order first and then email us your graphics. ☺
Email graphics to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select your Sheet Size(s) and Quantities. For ordering various sizes / quantities, simply use the shopping cart_ the ‘Add To Cart’ button, then check out_finalize your order. Be sure to include your name and order number when emailing your graphics.
-Then....Check out!! :)
THAT’S IT…..Outstanding, 5-STAR Quality Dye Sublimation transfers printed and shipped in ONLY 1-3 business days!
(F.Y.I: We are NOT a Graphic Design Company nor do we provide Pre-Designed graphics for sale) At We Sub’N , we exclusively use YOUR Ready-To-Print designs, for printing your custom sublimation transfers.
- Set temperature to 385 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 45-50 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Place the paper face down on garment.
- Cover with a non-stick sheet.
- Remove paper immediately
- if you choose to press at a lower temperature (385 press an additional 10 seconds)
THIS INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE IS ONLY A SUGGESTION!! Not all heat press machines are created equally.